The Friends of John Hampden School Wendover (FJH) has a network of Class Representatives to help publicise fundraising events, enhance the children’s and parent’s school experience and develop the whole school community.
Your class rep will help….
* Collect parent contact details and arrange class social events e.g. termly drink / coffee.
* Liaise with new parents as they join the school, helping them to settle in and meet other parents where possible.
* Invite parents to join the closed Facebook page ‘JHS parents’.
* Organise class collections.
* Promote the activities of the FJH to the class.
* Advertise the FJH events & encourage participation.
* Act as a point of contact for parents to forward ideas for fund raising activities.
* Feedback on any matters you raise as a parent to the next FJH meeting.
This is not an exhaustive list but provides a guide to the role of a class representative.
If you would like to contact your class rep or you would like to become a class rep, please contact the FJH secretary.