Below you will find some new Early Years learning activities for the next few weeks. These are similar to the activities that some of Crickets class will do whilst they are in school. Additionally there is a section under the Home Learning Tab where you can find some useful resources for children of all ages. This includes details of our YouTube channel where your children can join in with a yoga session with Mrs Grimsdell and view other resources uploaded by staff.
There is also a section with resources to support Parents as you continue 'Home Learning' with your children.
Please remember we are happy for you to email Miss Burns, every now and then, with details, photos or scanned images of any particularly good learning that your child has completed. You can expect a response quite quickly and we hope this will keep your children motivated. Please note that we will not be marking any work that is shared with us but we will provide lots of praise in our feedback.
If you are struggling with any aspect of engaging your children in home learning you can email the class teacher or Mrs Spencer, who is available to provide additional support for parents via firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can telephone the school office 01296 622629 and someone will get back to you.
If you think your child has done something that deserves an award from the Early Years Foundation Stage Leader please email details, photos or scanned images to email@example.com and you can expect a star to be emailed back to you.
How to login to Purple Mash as a parent
You will need to have your child’s Purple Mash login details.
· Go to the website using the following URL: https://www.purplemash.com/thejohn-hp222
· To register for the first time, you need to click on Register parent located bottom right of the purple login bar
· This opens the Parent Portal Registration: - Parent code: enter the parent code that has been emailed to you - Child’s Firstname Initial: e.g. e for ella - Email: Your email - Relationship to child: e.g. parent
· You will then be asked to enter your child’s first name and surname, and to create your username and password for future logins. (Passwords must be at least 7 characters long, and contain an uppercase and a lower case letter).
· You will be sent a verification email. Please check your spam folder or search for email from 2simple.com. For any help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org